Antica Herbavita Herbatint manufactures permanent hair color gels, which are available in different shades.
Features of Antica Herbavita Herbatint
Herbal and permanent hair color gel
Covers grey hair
Made in Italy
Can be applied for a couple of times
Advantages of Antica Herbavita Herbatint
1. It is the first most natural hair-coloring gel, which is free from harmful chemicals and ammonia.
2. Antica Herbavita Herbatint contains proteins, botanicals, and natural vegetative extracts such as cinchona, rhubarb, and walnut.
3. It also contains nutrients that give your hair a deep, vibrant, natural shine, and healthy look.
4. Antica Herbavita Herbatint provides protection, nourishment, and conditioning to both the hair as well as the scalp
5. It is a safe, gentle, and efficient means to cover normal grey hair through just a single application.
6. It lightens by one to two tones without damaging the hair structure.
7. Antica Herbavita Herbatint is easy to use and is available in 30 rich shades.
8. The formulation is by Herbavita, which is the leading hair color specialist in Europe.
9. Antica Herbavita Herbatint sells in over 25 countries, with an experience of over 30 years in developing natural products for beautiful hair.
The Antica Herbavita Herbatint Package:
The package contains each of the following items:
Herbatint Hair Color Gel (60 ml-2 fl oz)
Glycol Developer (60 ml-2 fl oz)
Sample of Royal Cream conditioner or Royal Cream shampoo (15 ml-0.5 fl oz)
Pair of gloves
For short to medium hair, one package is sufficient for two applications. However, for long hair, you require an entire package. Dry hair is a necessity for the use of Antica Herbavita Herbatint. Before using Herbatint, you need to read the directions carefully.
Method of Use: 1.Use a container made of plastic or glass to mix the formulation.
2. Combine equal amounts of hair color gel and the glycol developer. For medium to short hair, the mixture needs to contain 30 ml of both, the hair color gel and the glycol developer. For long hair, it is 60 ml.
3. Put on the pair of hand gloves inclusive in the package, and make sure that the mixture has a thorough blend before applying it to your hair.
4. For un-dyed hair or un-permed hair, you can apply the mixture onto the dry hair. Cover the hair shaft from the root to the end. Next, wait for approximately 40 minutes.
5. For hair that was previously dyed or permed, apply a portion of mixture on the roots of dry hair and wait for around 30 minutes. Then apply the remaining mixture onto the rest of hair. Cover the hair shaft from the root to the end. Wait for an additional 10 minutes making the total processing time of 40 minutes. Then, rinse out the mixture thoroughly with water.
The common thing in every above-mentioned application is to wash your hair using a pH shampoo such as Herbavita Normalizing Shampoo. Also, apply a pH conditioner such as the Royal Cream, wait for 5 minutes, and rinse hair with water again.
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for advice provided by a healthcare professional. The information provided should not be used for diagnosing, treating or prescribing medication for treatment of a disease or health-related condition. You should carefully read all information provided in product packaging and follow the appropriate directions for use. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your healthcare professional.
Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown on the items may temporarily appear different from the product received. We try our best to keep all images updated.