The primary aim of BodyWell Nutrition is to help people look and feel great. The mission of BodyWell Nutrition is as follows:
1. To provide customers with best quality natural products and scientifically validating information along with educating on fitness that is both physical as well as mental.
2. To extend the best nutrition, exercise, and bodybuilding practices from athletes and professionals to the public
3. To help customers look, feel, live better, and perform at the highest potential in all areas of their lives, so that they can live a happy life
4. To create an impact on customers, employees, suppliers, retailers, media, individuals and groups to generate a positive feeling
5. To become the leader in manufacturing natural supplements for athletes and active adults, irrespective of the sport or the physical activity they follow
Tight Curves Protein is the foremost and only multipurpose product from BodyWell Nutrition, which provides 14 grams of high quality protein with only four carbohydrates. Moreover, it is healthy for the heart. Tight Curves Protein is exclusively for women who want to tone their muscles, thus it is a perfect protein product for women. BodyWell Nutrition named the product Tight Curves.
Prominent Features: 1. Supports low carbohydrate diets
2. Helps in weight management
3. Assists in muscle toning
4. Speeds up fat loss
5.Reduces retention of water
6. Increases bone density
7. Enhances endurance
8. Helps in mood management
9. Improves hair, skin, and nails
BodyWell Nutrition Tight Curves Protein contains calcium, which is vital to healthy bones. Bone health is a major worrisome subject for women, who are vulnerable to osteoporosis. The product also contains Black Cohosh and St. Johnís Wort that help in mood management, which is a concern for women tackling hormonal changes.
BodyWell Nutritionís team of scientists and researchers formulated Tight Curves Protein to give women the benefits they want most. The overall health, fitness, and well-being are other major goals of BodyWell Nutrition.
Women need protein to maintain, shape muscles and increase stamina. This is mostly in women, who are on a low carbohydrates diet. The protein required by women needs to be of high quality. Therefore, Tight Curves formulates soy protein, which is free of animal fat and healthy for the heart.
Tight Curves Protein also gives pepto pro, which is a scientifically developed protein. This protein does not have the digestive issues associated with other proteins such as whey.
Tight Curves Protein comes in a convenient, Ziploc style package that keeps the product fresh and handy.
First Order from BodyWell Nutrition gives both men and women the required physical as well as mental energy. First Order comes in an easy to use and mix powder form. It works naturally with the bodyís metabolism without the need of caffeine or other stimulants. The usage is not just for athletes, but for anyone, who needs that extra mental and physical energy. The consumption is generally one scoop before and/or during exercise dissolved in 4-6 oz of water. An additional scoop after exercise is ideal use.
Features: 1. Reduces fatigue caused due to exercise by up to 34%
2. Increases physical stamina and endurance
3. Helps an individual to train harder and recover quickly
4. Maintains growth hormone levels
5. Lowers Cortisol levels
6. Increases mental sharpness
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for advice provided by a healthcare professional. The information provided should not be used for diagnosing, treating or prescribing medication for treatment of a disease or health-related condition. You should carefully read all information provided in product packaging and follow the appropriate directions for use. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your healthcare professional.
Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown on the items may temporarily appear different from the product received. We try our best to keep all images updated.