Rollover Image To MagnifyView Larger
Carb Watchers Lean Body, Variety Pack, 20 Packets, By Labrada
Regular: $79.38You Save: 47%Online Sale Price: $42.36
Buy With Confidence
Carb Watchers Lean Body, Variety Pack, 20 Packets, From Labrada Description: Carb Watchers Lean Body Variety Pack Carb Watchers Hi-Protein MRP Shake Chocolate Ice Cream 2.29oz 20/Case.
Carb Watchers Lean Body Variety Pack Meal Replacement Shakes provide maximum support for muscle growth gains while minimizing fat storage. Each serving contains 40 grams of LeanPro®, our exclusive blend of the highest quality proteins. Carb Watchers Lean Body Variety Pack It's low-sugar formula is ideal for athletes who want to get big and lean down, fast! It's the winner of the American Tasting Institute's Gold Medal for Taste.
• 40g LeanPro® Protein • Award-Winning Taste! • No Maltodextrin, Aspartame-Free • 20 Packets per Container
Carb Watchers Lean Body Variety Pack Hi-Protein Meal Replacement Shake Chocolate Ice Cream Flavor Nutrition Facts: Serving Size:65 grams Servings Per Container: 20 Pack and 42 Pack
Carb Watchers Lean Body Variety Pack Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
Carb Watchers Lean Body Variety Pack Total Calories 240 Calories From Fat 40 Total Fat 4g 6% Saturated Fat 1.5g 7% Trans Fat 0g 0% Cholesterol 25mg 9% Sodium 400mg 17% Potassium 480mg 14% Total Carbohydrates 12g 4% Dietary Fiber 5g 18% Sugars 1g Protein 40g 80%
Carb Watchers Lean Body Variety Pack Vitamin A 25% Vitamin C 25% Calcium 50% Iron 40% Vitamin D 25% Vitamin E 25% Thiamin (B1) 25% Riboflavin (B2) 25%
Carb Watchers Lean Body Variety Pack Niacin (B3) 25% Pyridoxine (B6) 25% Folate 25% Cyanocobalamin (B12) 25% Biotin 25% Pantothenic Acid 25% Phosphorus 45% Iodine 25% Magnesium 35% Zinc 30% Copper 40% Chloride 8%
Carb Watchers Lean Body Variety Pack *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
Ingredients: Lean Pro® (Cross Flow Micro Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Isolate, Cross Flow Micro Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate (non-GMO), Cocoa (processed with alkali), Natural & Artificial Flavors, EFA Plex™ (Sunflower Oil, Creamer [High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate, Mono- and Diglycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Tocopherols], MCT Oil,
Flaxseed Oil, Borage Oil), Fiber Plex™ (Polydextrose, Fibersol 2 Fiber, Cellulose Gum, Oat Flour, Rice Bran), Vitamin & Mineral Blend (Di-Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin E Acetate, Niacinamide, Electrolytic Iron, Zinc Oxide, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Copper Gluconate, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Acetate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Cyanocobalamin), Salt, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.
Allergen Information : Contains Milk, Soy.
Directions:Use at least twice a day for best results.
• Glass- Fill glass with 10oz. of water or your favorite beverage. Add 1 packet and mix with a spoon until powder is evenly distributed.
• Shaker- Fill shaker with 10oz. of water or your favorite beverage. Add 1 packet. Cover and shake until powder is evenly distributed.
• Blender- Fill blender with 10oz. of water or your favorite beverage. For a creamy ice cream flavor, add a handful of ice cubes. Add 1 (65g) packet. Cover & blend for 20-30 seconds or until powder is thoroughly mixed.
Our Promise: Every Labrada product is tested by an independent lab for purity and potency. Only then does it earn this seal. With LABRADA, you get what you pay for.
Warning: Always consult your doctor before using any dietary supplements. Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing or have liver or kidney problems. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
• These statements have not been evaluted by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.