My cart

Need Help1-877-848-2228

Current PromotionCR685SAVINGS

Coupon 6% Savings "Valentine2015"van
LaraBar, Apple Pie, 16 Bars, By Lara Bar
Lara Bar

Rollover Image To MagnifyView Larger

  • LaraBar, Apple Pie, 16 Bars, By Lara Bar

LaraBar, Apple Pie, 16 Bars, By Lara Bar

Regular: $28.99You Save: 33%

Online Sale Price: $19.50
Manufacturer : Lara Bar
UPC : 021908453026
In Stock

Buy With Confidence


LaraBar Apple Pie The Original Fruit & Nut Food Bar LaraBar Apple Pie Gluten Free LaraBar Apple Pie No Added Sugar LaraBar Apple Pie Unprocessed LaraBar Apple Pie Raw LaraBar Apple Pie Non-GMO LaraBar Apple Pie 1 Serving of Fruit LaraBar Apple Pie Gluten, Dairy & Soy Free LaraBar Apple Pie Vegan LaraBar Apple Pie Kosher Humm Food: Real food that creates an unmistakable feeling of health and well-being, often accompanied by an inexplicable and irresistible urge to, well, hum.We at LARABAR believe that a healthy body, mind and spirit are derived from what you eat - and that food is healthiest and most satisfying in its simplest, most natural state. Made from 100% real food, LARABAR is energy in its purest form. A magical harmony of fruits, nuts and spices, LARABAR harvests the best natural ingredients to lift your vitality and sustain energy with every bite. Simple. Pure. Delicious.Enjoy the energy and start humming! Lara (Creator of LARABAR) Good Source of Fiber Cholesterol Free & Low Sodium Provides 1.5 g of Omega-3 Fatty Acids & 4 g of Omega-6 Fatty Acids Gluten, Dairy & Soy Free 1 serving of fruit according to the USDA food guide pyramid Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 bar (45 g) Servings: 1 Amount Per Serving % DV Calories 180 Fat Cal. 90 Total Fat 10 g 15% Saturated Fat 1 g 4% Trans fat 0 g Monounsat. 4 g Polyunsat. 4.5 g Cholest. 0 mg 0% Sodium 5 mg 0% Potassium 280 mg 8% Total Carb. 23 g 8% Fiber 4 g 16% Sugars 17 g Protein 4 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 6% Iron 8% Vitamin E 10% Thiamin LaraBar Apple Pie