Detox Metals Description Detox Metals - 1 oz, From Liddell
Detoxifies the body and temporarily relieves symptoms associated with the build-up of toxic metal residues (mercury, aluminum, lead, arsenic, tin), such as:
Feelings of weakness
Our bodies are exposed to elevated levels of toxic metals as never before. Some of the more common sources are: amalgam dental fillings, past vaccinations, cookware, air pollution, ocean fish (mercury), paints, tobacco smoke, gasoline fumes, etc.
Detox Metals is the safe, effective way for us to protect ourselves, and our families from metal
Detox Metals - 1 oz, From Liddell
Detox Metals Recommended Use
Adults and children over 12: Spray twice under the tongue 3 times per day. Children 2 to 12: Spray once under the tongue 3 times per day. Children under 2: Consult a doctor prior to use.
For heavy exposure to toxic metals such as mercury, aluminum, and
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for advice provided by a healthcare professional. The information provided should not be used for diagnosing, treating or prescribing medication for treatment of a disease or health-related condition. You should carefully read all information provided in product packaging and follow the appropriate directions for use. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your healthcare professional.
Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown on the items may temporarily appear different from the product received. We try our best to keep all images updated.