My cart

Need Help1-877-848-2228

Current PromotionCR685SAVINGS

Coupon 5% Savings HotJuly5van
100% Whey Protein, Chocolate, 907 Grams, From EAS
EAS

Rollover Image To MagnifyView Larger

  • 100% Whey Protein, Chocolate, 907 Grams, From EAS

100% Whey Protein, Chocolate, 907 Grams, From EAS

Regular: $39.95You Save: 53%

Online Sale Price: $18.73
Manufacturer : EAS
UPC : 791083564496
Manufacturer Part #: 40341
In Stock

Buy With Confidence

low

Whey Protein Chocolate Build Muscle. 26g protein. 6.3g BCAAs. 1.6g L-glutamine. Whey Protein Chocolate Improved NEW Taste. For those who seek to Build Muscle. This Product Offers: 6.3g branched chain amino acids (BCAAs).Whey Protein Chocolate Research shows that BCAAs help muscles recover after strenuous exercise and support muscle protein synthesis when used in conjunction with a balanced diet. 2.9g L-leucine, a BCAA, to help build muscles. Whey Protein Chocolate Leucine helps stimulate muscle protein synthesis. 1.6g L-glutamine, an amino acid that is a building block needed for muscle growth and is a fuel for immune system cells. Rapid amino acid absorption into the muscles to stimulate protein synthesis to help repair exercise-induced muscle damage. Whey Protein Chocolate 26g whey protein isolated through a series of micro- and ultra- filtration steps and instantized for ease of mixability.Whey Protein Chocolate Certified to be tested for banned substances. 100% of the protein in this product comes from whey. Item Size 2 lb (907g) Ingredients Whey Protein Concentrate (Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Lecithin), Corn Maltodextrin, Cocoa Powder (Processed With Alkali), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Salt, Whey Protein Isolate, Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium And Sucralose. Nutrition Servings Per Container 30 Servings Size

Nutrient Quantity % Daily Value Iron -2% Calcium 10% Vitamin C 0% Vitamin A 0% Protein 23 g 46% Sugars 1 g Dietary Fiber 1 g 4% Total Carbohydrate 3 g 1% Potassium 170 mg 5% Sodium 50 mg 2% Cholesterol 65 mg 22% Trans Fat 0 g Saturated Fat 1 g 5% Total Fat 2.5 g 4% Calories from Fat Calories 130 Dosage Take 1 serving (2 scoops) 30 minutes post-workout. Consume up to 3 servings daily depending on your protein needs. Combine 2 scoops with 8 fl oz of cold water, milk or your favorite beverage and mix for 20-30 seconds in a shaker or blender. Use with a Warnings Contains Milk and Soy Ingredients; Manufactured in a facility that processes Egg and Fish ingredients. Whey Protein Chocolate