My cart

Need Help1-877-848-2228

Current PromotionCR685SAVINGS

Coupon 5% Savings HotJuly5van
Infinite Pro 100% Whey Isolate, Chocolate, 2 lbs, From Infinite Labs
Infinite Labs

Rollover Image To MagnifyView Larger

  • Infinite Pro 100% Whey Isolate, Chocolate, 2 lbs, From Infinite Labs

Infinite Pro 100% Whey Isolate, Chocolate, 2 lbs, From Infinite Labs

Regular: $44.99You Save: 40%

Online Sale Price: $27.06
Manufacturer : Infinite Labs
UPC : 753182677170
Manufacturer Part #: 4370026
In Stock

Buy With Confidence

low

Infinite Pro Whey Isolate Chocolate Superior Protein Isolate. Break the Fat-Loss Barrier with Infinite Pro 100% Whey Isolate. High Quality Protein. Build more muscle-Our 100% whey isolate was designed for one main purpose, to allow you to ingest a protein that causes the most significant gains and fastest muscle amino acid penetration, therefore the biggest protein synthesis boost. Infinite Pro Whey Isolate Chocolate With 25 grams of high quality whey protein isolate, low lactose and low carbohydrates in each serving, you’ll get enough protein in each delicious shake to feed your muscles for maximum lean muscle development and recovery. High Performance Fats. Burn more body fat-MCT, also known as medium-chain triglycerides, are special fatty acids that can actually help you burn body fat, have better appetite control and help you feel fuller longer. Infinite Pro Whey Isolate Chocolate Because of their ability to increase energy expenditure and fat oxidation, MCT may enhance your metabolic rate because they are oxidized as fuel and not stored as fat. Infinite Pro Whey Isolate Chocolate Hard gainers and athletes both benefit by being able to increase caloric intake without adding body fat. Amazing Taste. Infinite Pro Whey Isolate Chocolate At Infinite Labs, we indulge without the guilt. This great tasting protein will allow you to satisfy your cravings without having to cheat. Get your body primed and pumped for muscle growth and repair by eating multiple meals through-out the day that are rich in protein and supplement your diet daily with Infinite Pro 100% Whey Protein Isolate. Consume between 1 and 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight daily. Infinite Pro 100% Whey Isolate, the right choice to promote high energy levels, ATP production, fat burning and recovery. Item Size 2 lbs (907g) Ingredients Whey Protein Isolate, Medium Chain Triglyceride Powder (maltodextrin, medium chain triglycerides, sodium caseinate, mono & diglycerides, soy lecithin), Cocoa processed with alkali, Xanthan Gum, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassi Nutrition Servings Per Container 27 Servings Size

Nutrient Quantity % Daily Value Iron 0.0 mg 2% Calcium 118.0 mg 12% Protein 25.0 g 50% Sugars 1.0 g Dietary Fiber 1.0 g 4% Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g 1% Sodium 40.0 mg 2% Cholesterol 5.0 mg 2% Total Fat 2.5 g 4% Calories from Fat Calories 140.0 Dosage Mix 2 scoops of Infinite pro with 8 to 16 oz. of cold water or skim milk; mix well. Consume immediately. Take 2 to 3 servings of Infinite Pro daily or as needed to meet your protein requirements. Note: On training days, take one of your servings within 3 Warnings Keep Out of Reach of Children. This product is manufactured in a facility that handles milk, soy, wheat, and egg. Contains Milk, Soy. Infinite Pro Whey Isolate Chocolate