My cart

Need Help1-877-848-2228

Current PromotionCR685SAVINGS

Coupon 5% Savings HotJuly5van
Luna The Whole Nutrition Bar for Women, Carrot Cake , 15 Bars, From Clif
Clif Bar

Rollover Image To MagnifyView Larger

  • Luna The Whole Nutrition Bar for Women, Carrot Cake , 15 Bars, From Clif

Luna The Whole Nutrition Bar for Women, Carrot Cake , 15 Bars, From Clif

Regular: $27.25You Save: 45%

Online Sale Price: $15.11
Manufacturer : Clif Bar
UPC : 722252237040
Manufacturer Part #: 540177
In Stock

Buy With Confidence

low

Luna The Whole Nutrition Bar for Women, Carrot Cake , 15 Bars, From Clif Luna The Whole Nutrition Bar for Women Carrot Cake Product Description: An indulgent cinnamon-spiced bar with carrots, walnuts, white soy chips, and sweet raisins—drizzled with creamy vanilla icing. How can something so good for us be so delicious? It's simple. Luna The Whole Nutrition Bar for Women Carrot Cake Start with the best ingredients possible (nothing artificial, 70% organic) and nutrition that matters most to women. Luna The Whole Nutrition Bar for Women Carrot Cake Mix with flavors that make mouths water and the rest is sweet (and healthy!) history. High in calcium and folic acid Rich in antioxidants A, C, E 8g protein, 3g fiber Luna The Whole Nutrition Bar for Women Carrot Cake Nutritional Information

Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 bar (48g) Calories: 180 Calories from fat: 50 *Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Amount/Serving%DV* Total Fat 6g9% Sat. Fat 2.5g13% Trans Fat 0gNone Cholesterol 0mg0% Sodium 130mg5% Potassium 90mg3% Total Carb 28g9% Dietary Fiber 3g12% Insoluble Fiber 1g Sugars 13g Other Carb. 12g Protein 8g16% Vit. A 20% * Vit. C 20% * Calcium 35% * Iron 30% * Vit. D 15% * Vit. E 30% * Vit. K 10% * Thiamin (B1) 10% * Riboflavin (B2) 40% * Niacin (B3) 40% * Vit. B6 80% * Folate 100% * Vit. B12 80% * Biotin 25% * Pantothenic Acid 40% * Phosphorus 20% * Iodine 35% * Magnesium 10% * Zinc 35% * Selenium 35% * Copper 10% * Manganese 25% * Chromium 25% * Molybdenum 25%